Commercial & Marketing - Area Manager - Italy
Posted on : 07 April 2017
- We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced in dental and/or medical field candidate to join our team.
- The selected candidate will:
- manage some customers/territories on international markets,
- manage few marketing project dedicated to the launch of new products or new technologies in some key countries .
- In order to cover his responsibilities, the candidate should be able to:
- follow and support all the existing dealers and contacts on the assigned territories;
- identify, select and activate new dealers;
- understand the technical features of the products and train the sales force accordingly;
- participate to the main events and congresses on the assigned territories;
- create the main marketing message for new products or technologies being launched on the market, in terms of strength points, competitive advantages, etc.
- establish a network of key opinion leaders in order to create the scientific material needed to properly launch products in the market, both domestic and international.
- organize and follow a program of continuing education in the key markets;
- reporting on a regular base to the Commercial and Marketing Director and to the Managing Director;
The candidate should present the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum 10-15 years of international sales experience in promoting dental and/or medical devices;
- Experienced in managing relationships both with dealers and with doctors;
- Consolidated network of high level contacts within the dental industry and sales experience in dental small equipment industry will be highly appreciated
- willing to extensive travelling as well as to prolonged stays at Company’s Head Quarters in Italy;
- languages skills: excellent oral and written English or Italian are required; other languages (French or German or Spanish) will be highly appreciated.