This job is currently Archived,
Collaboration Coordinator - United Kingdom
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 02 May 2017
- Our company is a leading contract research organisation providing high throughput screening and integrated drug discovery services to develop novel drugs.
- Due to increasing demand for our services, we are looking for a collaboration manager to coordinate all administrative (i.e. non-scientific and operational) aspects of a large multidisciplinary collaboration with a not for profit organisation.
- The position will be based at our state of the art discovery building .
- Report to the senior management team of the biology department
- Work closely with CRL project leaders and client project managers to enable joint steering committee oversight of a large multi-site collaboration (e.g. prepare joint steering committee meeting agenda items, edit minutes and update project trackers, etc…)
- Ensure CRL-client contractual terms and rules of engagement to support CRL project leaders are understood and applied by all relevant parties
- Co-ordinate and enable efficient project reporting/tracking/invoicing/revenue recognition activities for the collaboration
- Have significant project management experience in a commercial setting
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a demonstrable understanding of resource, quality and cost management
- Be computer literate – with expertise in Microsoft Office Pro (Word, Excel, Power-Point, Microsoft Project)
- Have a degree or equivalent in a scientific subject
The Ideal Candidate
- We are seeking suitably qualified individuals with a proven record of the skills mentioned above.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills, a collaborative attitude and the ability to work well under pressure and meet critical timelines.
Discovery from Our Company
- Discovery from Our Company helps you take the right steps, at the right time, to reach each milestone on your journey through drug development.
- Discovering new therapeutics can be a challenging yet rewarding journey.
- Discovery from our company lives the preclinical journey every day.
- When applying our state-of-the-art technology and expert scientific perspectives, our partners and collaborators will know the right steps to take at the right time to optimize preclinical ideas into strong clinical candidates.
- Discovery from our company is adept in helping our partners reach their milestones faster and more efficiently.
- Discovery from our company : Moving forward together