This job is currently Archived,
CMS Spanish Associate - Ireland
Posted on : 20 April 2017
- The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared service such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services. Since then, the scope of GBS has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions (Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management).
- GBS is currently in the process of setting up a centralized, multi-lingual team to provide Medical Information support to our Affiliates in Europe.
- Handling queries / calls from external customer such as healthcare professionals and affiliates in a courteous, professional manner.
- Coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required across all Contract to Payment processes for assigned country/Hub.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically in process and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance with relevant compliance requirements
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the C2P process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure HCP Care data compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed time-frame.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
Education and Experience
- The CMS Associate is primarily responsible for the Contract to Pay (C2P) activities for Healthcare Professionals (HCP’s) who speak at company meetings.
- C2P activity includes and is not limited to Document coordination (Information Packs, Contracts, Transparency Consent), Payment of HCP invoices related to the C2P process & data maintenance in the appropriate system.
- All Associates are responsible for professional interaction with HCPs and business partners.
- Diploma or Secondary education with focus on Travel, Finance or Healthcare industry
- Fluency in Spanish is required for the role is a requirement, additional European is an advantage.
- Min 2 years customer facing experience, Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantageCompliance and controls experience an advantageHospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage