- We put heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our External Manufacturing team, we are looking to fill the position of CMO Manager – API.
- Achieve business strategy, objectives and goals.
- Lead the teams that have intense interest in a managing vendors and projects.
- Being accountable for leading the operational management of our company's selected global Contract Manufacturers / strategic vendors.
- The CMO Manager leads company Vendor Teams with members of Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, and global support functions in the pro-active monitoring of the performance of selected partners in order to assure continuous supply of compliant products and services.
- Additionally, this position leads tactical related projects such as technology transfers, new product introductions, process improvements, etc
Global CMO's and strategic vendors selected for / active in commercial manufacturing of Pharma API’s, intermediates and strategic suppliers.
- Participating in the development and implementation of the company industrial manufacturing strategy :
- evaluation of external manufacturing capabilities and capacities
- input in preparation and evaluation of business cases (make or buy policy)
- preparing and recommending outsourcing and network footprint decisions
- Maintain strong link with development and patient solution teams to advise on and ensure required capabilitiesfor future launches of new products (costs, reliability, compliance, Regulatory) when third parties are involved. Advise technical teams on new technologies
Primarily lead CMO Management efforts for Global CMO's and strategic vendors selected for/active in commercial manufacturing of Pharma API’s and Intermediates.
- Significant Operation management in GMP environment (DP manufacturing) : 2-5 years; International Exposure in pharmaceutical project management
- Fluent in English (written &spoken)
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams, influence others, hold teams accountable, results orientated, and able to manage complex projects from development through commercialization
- Must be able to manage external business partners and relationships to influence partners to deliver results that company needs.
- Strong impact without authority
- Basic financial & business knowledge
Job Segment: Law, Supply Chain Manager, Pharmaceutical, Manager, Supply, Legal, Operations, Science, Management