This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- We will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, company s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology.
- Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients lives.
- Our company has a high-performing, team based organisation, where colleagues are flexible, multi-skilled and empowered to make decisions.
- A high level of initiative, energy and motivation are key role requirements, as well as excellent organisational skills.
- The role of CMO & Supply Chain Co-ordinator is required to provide administrative support to the CMO & Supply Chain team on site
Main areas of responsibility:
- Create and maintain records of key documentation related to Toll Manufacturing products
- Co-ordinate the execution of Oracle transactions to support Toll Manufacturing
- Provide support to broader BIL CMO team in relation to purchase orders for CMO jobs
- Liaise with contracts administrator on key CMO contracts and provide general contract support to CMO & Supply Team
- Act as Knowledge Manager for CMO & Supply team
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues on systems and ad-hoc queries.
- Plan and coordinate team forums, training events & team building events/ functions
- Plan and co-ordinate CMO & Supply team bi-weekly meeting
- Ensure all goods invoices are receipted against PO before being sent to Accounts Payable.
- Create and run daily CMO & Supply metrics report
- Check and monitor purchase orders for sufficient funds to cover invoices received.
- Coordinate and collate business presentations and specific reports as required for key business meetings.
- Assist in supporting visitors to the site.
- Assist in the setup of new Vendors to the Oracle Purchasing System and the Ariba contract system
- Be proactive and collaborative in troubleshooting and resolving CMO & Supply administration issues.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent level of administrative skills and knowledge of all Microsoft office applications.
- High level of organization, planning and facilitation skills.
- Strong customer service focus, excellent organizational skills and proven time management skills.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills and a strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to work on cross functional teams.
- Have a flexible approach to adapt to changes in business needs
- Experience of working in a multinational corporate environment (within a Supply Chain or Manufacturing team) preferred.
- Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Experience of Purchase order and invoice management.
The position requires interaction with a wide variety of departments and individuals throughout the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Find a Job Find Candidates