- Our company is the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions.
- We strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmics, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
- Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
- The Cluster Operations Lead will manage the day to day Supply Chain Operations for Switzerland , reporting to the Regional Supply Chain Leader.
- This individual will be responsible for communicating relevant Supply and Demand information to SC in a timely manner and liaising appropriately with QA, Regulatory Affairs, Commercial and other relevant functions.
- The Cluster Operations Lead will maintain supply of company products, manage the 3PL activities and ensure customer service is provided for these products.
- This individual is also responsible for integrating the Supply Chain launch of new products in the cluster.
- This individual will be responsible for the timely completion of goals and objectives.
- The individual will be responsible for ensuring all relevant Supply Chain systems are appropriately developed, maintained and improved, including managing demand forecasting, supply of product to the markets, recalls, management of customers, customer complaints, order processing, inventory management & reconciliation, and day to day management of 3PL & customs agents.
- Working with Regional Supply Chain to ensure reliable Demand Forecast for Cluster in support of S&OP process.
- Working with Regional Supply Chain to ensure uninterrupted supply of product to Cluster
- Manage launch of new products within Cluster
- Assemble/lead cross functional teams/sub-teams to resolve systemic and systematic network issues across various areas of technical and life cycle complexity that ultimately support product in the market where poor decisions impact brand availability and company sales
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 5 years of progressive experience in various supply chain management roles within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries.
- Knowledge of ERP systems including packages relating to supply chain mgmt.
- Ability to think “outside the box” and be well versed in the global distribution
- Effective written and oral communication skills are required to facilitate information flow across internal / external supply chain partners and senior leadership.
- Knowledge of different aspects of regulatory compliance that impact a pharmaceutical supply chain.
- This can include but is not limited to GxP considerations and controlled substance regulations.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership ability in driving change within an organization. This could include systems, processes or tools to drive success
- Able to recognize the importance of meeting business needs and balance cost, quality and customer service