Clinical Trial Supply Manager - United Kingdom
- Our company is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Trial Supply Manager to join our Clinical Supplies division.
- A person at this position will act as a consultant to organize an efficient supply chain for the company’s clinical projects in different locations and liaise with vendors to manage clinical trial products manufacturing and distribution process.
- If you have a hands-on, go-the-extra-mile approach and ready to develop the manufacturing and logistical strategy throughout the life-cycle of a clinical study – you may be the person we are looking for!
- Provide input during the selection of trial supply vendor(s) for company clinical studies
- Liaise with company project teams and external vendors with regard to clinical trial products manufacturing and distribution
- Liaison with company project teams and company divisions with regard to trial supply management
- Development of project-specific vendor management plans
- Development of project specific manufacturing, packaging and labelling design(s) configurations for clinical trial(s)
- Assessment and set-up of clinical trial product distribution schemes, including interactive web tools
- Supervision and coordination of manufacturing and distribution services provided by company vendors
- Assessment of project needs in clinical trial products including the development of supply and re-supply plans (strategies)
- Interpretation of the Study Protocol and Investigator Brochure
- Assessment and coordination of timelines with regard to clinical trial products manufacturing and distribution
- Verification manufacturing design and logistic scheme compliance with project requirements and product specifications
- Review of vendor documentation related to clinical trial products manufacturing and distribution
- Life Sciences degree or Equivalent
- Clinical Research experience; 4-5 years of trial supply management experience
- Proven experience working with supply chain technologies (i.e. IRT, CTMS, IWRS integration rules and principles)
- An in-depth knowledge of GMP, GDP, and GCP principles
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and internal parties
- Strong time management, planning, and organizational skills, result-oriented approach