Posted on : 08 April 2017
main duties / responsibilities:
- the successful candidate will be required to manage multiple clinical projects to gcp standards.
- they will provide oversight of all the responsibilities transferred by company to CROs and other vendors.
- they will be responsible for delivering all tasks and projects in a timely manner within budget taking a proactive approach at all times.
- they would also be expected to manage and monitor/audit both CROs and related vendors onsite.
- carry out various other additional tasks that may be required from time to time in accordance with the overall goals of the company.
- relevant scientific degree with at least 4-5 years working in Clinical research in a Phase I, ii CRO and/or pharmaceutical company as a CRA and then cpm.
- gcp experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- monitoring and Project Management experience
- a willingness to deal with international teams working in different time zones
- therapeutic experience and scientific knowledge in Dermatology is a distinct advantage.
- a flair for Scientific writing (protocols and reports) and fully conversant with the use of edc in Clinical trials
- excellent interpersonal, Communication and Problem Solving skills
- flexible in reacting to changing priorities in projects without compromising timelines and/or quality
- ability to travel (domestic and international) as required
Leopardstown Dublin Ireland
Find a Job Find Candidates