Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be required to manage multiple clinical projects to GCP standards.
- They will provide oversight of all the responsibilities transferred by company to CROs and other vendors.
- They will be responsible for delivering all tasks and projects in a timely manner within budget taking a proactive approach at all times.
- They would also be expected to manage and monitor/audit both CROs and related vendors onsite.
- Carry out various other additional tasks that may be required from time to time in accordance with the overall goals of the company.
- Relevant Scientific degree with at least 4-5 years’ working in Clinical Research in a Phase I, II CRO and/or pharmaceutical company as a CRA and then CPM.
- GCP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Monitoring and project management experience
- A willingness to deal with international teams working in different time zones
- Therapeutic experience and scientific knowledge in Dermatology is a distinct advantage.
- A flair for scientific writing (protocols and reports) and fully conversant with the use of EDC in clinical trials
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Flexible in reacting to changing priorities in projects without compromising timelines and/or quality
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) as required