Clinical Trial Manager - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
- We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal: meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology, hematology, as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders.
- We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters.
- We are currently hiring for the following position:
Clinical Trial Manager (CTM)
- We are searching for a dynamic talent to join our Clinical Operations team.
- This position, reporting into the Director, Clinical Operations, provides strategic and operational leadership of clinical research studies to ensure delivery on time, within budget, and of high quality in compliance with ICH/GCP, Regulatory Authorities’ regulations/guidelines, and applicable SOPs/WPs.
- This position is the primary operational contact for the study and lead the cross-functional global team for execution of the study (including oversight of Contract Research Organization teams).
- The CTM will have the command of the projects, the ability to zoom in and out as the situation demands and deliver high quality presentations to senior and executive leadership within and outside of company (as appropriate).
- The CTM should have critical thinking skills for problem solving and have the lateral and strategic thinking capacity to drive the study(ies) and understanding the upstream, downstream and lateral implications of decisions that affect study outcomes and timelines.
To be considered for this role, you should possess:
- A Bachelor degree at a minimum
- At least 4 years multinational clinical study management experience
- Experience in clinical vendors oversight If our spirit and culture sounds like the kind of environment where you can succeed, then we would like to meet you.