Clinical Trial Management, Senior Specialist (pipeline for upcoming opportunities) - Switzerland
- Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
- We are a global biopharmaceutical company, but that descriptor does not truly convey who we are in our genes.
- We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal:
- meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology,
- as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders.
- We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters.
Clinical Trial Management, Senior Specialist
- We are searching for Clinical Trial Management, Senior Specialists, to join our Clinical Operations team.
- This position, in collaboration with the Study Manager, contributes to the operational execution of clinical studies to ensure delivery on time, within budget, and of high quality in compliance with ICH/GCP, Regulatory Authorities’ regulations/guidelines, and applicable SOPs/WPs.
- Responsibilities may include participation on one or more cross-functional study team(s) and/or performance and quality oversight of one or more Contract Research Organization (CRO) teams and vendors.
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience in the Clinical Trial environment.
- This position may suit a CRA looking to move to an office based position in Clinical Operations or a CTA/Project Manager looking to move from a CRO
- A bachelor’s degree
- Strong oral and written skills with proficiency in English
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory guidelines/directives If our spirit and culture sounds like the kind of environment where you can succeed, then we would like to meet you.