Clinical Trial Assistant - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the leading company in the research and development of respiratory imaging biomarkers.
- Collaboration with universities and medical research centers resulted in clinical trials including a total of 1250 patients.
- Founded in 2005, our company has proven to be a young and highly innovative company improving drug development and patient care using Advanced Medical Imaging.
- In order to alleviate the growing business we are currently looking to strengthen our team with a Clinical Trial Assistant.
- Good sense for structure and accuracy
- Strong in administration
- Quick learner
- Good PC Skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Paramedical background, previous experience in clinical research is a plus.
- Provides general support to the clinical project team which may include logging, tracking and filing of regulatory documents, study communication and study paperwork, printing/copying, creating and shipment of study documents/material
- Establishes and maintains central files and case report files, electronic filing and updating electronical documentation system
- Supports in preparation of EC/CA submission packages
- As a member of the clinical project team the CTA is responsible for setting up meetings and maintaining meeting minutes.
- You track day to day, in a proactive and autonomous manner, all essential documents (and any updates) and needed material for the clinical project team to conduct site visits.
- You communicate with sites to schedule site visits.
- Comply with ICH-GCP and all applicable local laws and regulations
- Contribute to the development and improvement of departmental procedures and processes/templates in the scope of the company’s effort towards continuous quality improvement
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned