Clinical Trial Assistant - Netherlands
SMS Oncology (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
Clinical Trial Assistant
The Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) administers, maintains and coordinates the logistical aspects of clinical trials according to Good Clinical Practice and relevant SOPs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Administering, maintaining and coordinating the logistical aspects of the clinical trials according to GCP and SOPs
- Working side-by-side with CRA and Project Managers and assisting in some of their tasks
- Studying various documents and Case Report Forms
- Attending operation meetings
- Filing of project documents
- Assisting in the conduct of feasibility studies
- Selecting of potential investigators and finding their contact details of for (feasibility) studies
- Assisting in the preparation of documents for clinical trial applications of submission to and approval of submission from competent authority, as ethic committee and sites.
- Assisting with the preparation of study-related presentation materials
- Contributing to other areas of company business as required
Qualifications and Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- Basic knowledge of clinical trial processes and ICH/GCP guidelines
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Foreign language skills preferred
- Strong general administration skills and experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Our mission is to provide Direction to our clients during the entire drug development path from Drug to Data to Dossier (the so-called “4D” concept).
- Becoming our employee allows you to actively contribute to bringing innovative cancer therapies to patients.
- As a fast-growing dynamic company, we offer exciting opportunities to further develop yourself.
- We invest in our employees, want them to be happy and secure in their jobs, and to become autonomous, flexible, oncology experts that deliver high-quality work.