Clinical Trial Assistant - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Clinical Trial Assistant
Role and Responsibilities
- Administering, maintaining and coordinating the logistical aspects of the clinical trials according to GCP and SOPs
- Working side-by-side with CRA and Project Managers and assisting in some of their tasks
- Studying various documents and Case Report Forms
- Attending operation meetings
- Filing of project documents
- Assisting in the conduct of feasibility studies
- Selecting of potential investigators and finding their contact details of for (feasibility) studies
- Assisting in the preparation of documents for clinical trial applications of submission to and approval of submission from competent authority, as ethic committee and sites.
- Assisting with the preparation of study-related presentation materials
- Contributing to other areas of company business as required
Qualifications and Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- Basic knowledge of clinical trial processes and ICH/GCP guidelines
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Foreign language skills preferred
- Strong general administration skills and experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Our mission is to provide Direction to our clients during the entire drug development path from Drug to Data to Dossier (the so-called “4D” concept).
- Becoming our employee allows you to actively contribute to bringing innovative cancer therapies to patients.
- As a fast-growing dynamic company, we offer exciting opportunities to further develop yourself.
- We invest in our employees, want them to be happy and secure in their jobs, and to become autonomous, flexible, oncology experts that deliver high-quality work.