This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Trial Administrator in Global Development Søborg Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Would you like to assist a dedicated team within Global Development? Clinical Pharmacology Obesity is looking for a Clinical Trial Administrator to join our department.
- In this job you will be offered exciting opportunities in an international setting with the possibility to interact with many different nationalities.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics. We work in global project teams with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
About the department
Clinical Pharmacology Obesity is part of Global Development and our main responsibility is planning, execution, and reporting of clinical pharmacology trials within the area obesity treatment.
- As Clinical Trial Administrator, you will be responsible for providing assistance to the Clinical Pharmacology Scientist in all relevant aspects of trial preparation, trial conduct, documentation, and archiving. You will be responsible for setting-up and maintaining the trial master file and ensuring electronic filing of documents, and these are two very important aspects of your job.
- Furthermore, you will be highly involved in outsourcing processes, trial budgets and you will assist in updating clinical documents such as protocol and protocol amendments, and may be involved in the preparation of monitoring guidelines, laboratory manuals, and enrolment updates.
- All activities are carried out in close coordination and collaboration with the trial responsible Clinical Pharmacology Scientist.
- Finally, you will support meeting planning and you will be collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders worldwide.
- You have an education as Registered Nurse, Laboratory Technician, or similar, and are experienced in the planning and execution of clinical trials.
- You are reliable, loyal and service-minded.
- You enjoy working with tight deadlines and master good coordination skills.
- You have solid IT skills (Microsoft Office is a must) and enjoy working with documents.
- You work in a structured manner and have a good sense for details.
- It is essential that you work independently, but also as a team player who thrives on contributing to any team you are part of.
- You have the ability and willingness to adjust quickly to new situations in a continuously developing environment.
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates