This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Trial Administrator in Global Development - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that drives clinical trial activities in the Insulin and Devices project?
- In Trial Operations, Insulin & Devices, we are looking for a new colleague to join us working as Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA).
- The Insulin and Devices Project is part of Global Development. In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
- We work in global project teams with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
About the department
- Trial Operations, Insulin & Devices, is responsible for the set-up and execution of phase 2-4 clinical trials within our diabetes, device and digital health portfolio.
- We are a large area of approximately 70 enthusiastic colleagues such as International Trial Managers, Clinical Trial Administrators and Clinical Project Managers divided into 5 departments.
- Our environment is characterized by a vast global network, knowledge sharing, talented colleagues and challenging assignments in a dynamic project centric organisation.
- We offer continuous personal and professional development opportunities as being part of a large headquarter function.
- You will support our global clinical trials led by International Trial Managers.
- By use of your structured approach and high quality mind-set you will establish and maintain the Trial Master Files in accordance with standard operational procedures and in close collaboration with the International Trial Managers.
- This also includes uploading, updating of information, indexing and Quality Control (QC) of trial documents in our different IT Clinical systems as well as IT project tools.
- You will contribute to successful meetings by coordinating the logistics, ensuring applicable equipment available, completion of minutes and other tasks that enable the International Trial Manager to focus on the content and outcome.
- As a Clinical Trial Administrator, you will set up and maintain the web-portal used by the International Study Group for sharing trial related documents as well as support and prepare newsletters and PowerPoint presentations.
- You will support preparation and updating of trial budgets by use of our IT budget tools and by supporting the Clinical Project Manager with budget presentations.
- In addition, you will support the Trial team as well as the department with travel arrangements and other general office tasks ad hoc.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience in an Administrative position, preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- You are proficient with both written and spoken English, have a flair for using IT systems and are highly skilled within MS Office, including Excel.
- Our ideal candidate has a strong customer service mind-set, is able to independently organize tasks and is well structured with a sense for detail and a good overview at the same time.
- It is important that you can manage deadlines and work with multiple and frequently changing priorities using good collaboration skills and a sense of humour.
Working with us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.