Clinical Trial Administrator II - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable, dynamic and innovative person to join our team in the US.
- Exchanges data, documents and other project relevant information between investigative sites and the project team
- Under supervision, assists with clinical supplies (including medication) order, receipt, inventory storage, distribution, return/recall and reconciliation
- Supports LEC/IRB submissions and notifications
- Under supervision, assists with handling administrative financial tasks
- Under supervision, may assist with preparation and follow-up of site and systems audits and inspections
- Exchanges data, documents, and other information with the project team
- Provides assistance with organization of internal team meetings
- Under supervision, prepares draft agendas and minutes of internal team meetings
- Maintains study-specific and corporate tracking systems
- Maintains Project Master File (PMF)
- Under supervision, may perform PMF review and oversight at country and site level
- Prepares, distributes, and updates Onsite Study Files (OSF) and OSF checklists
- Provides assistance with translations
- Safety Management
- Under supervision, may assist with safety information flow between investigative sites and the project team
- Under supervision, may provide administrative assistance with feasibility research
- Provides miscellaneous administrative project support (if applicable)
- University/college degree (life sciences/health care field is a plus), or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that presents the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in clinical research.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as time management skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask under compressed deadlines across several projects, each with unique requirements.
- MS Office experience
Please inquire about job opportunities and send your CV at job_US@psi-cro.com