This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 February 2017
Clinical Trial Administrator
If you are keen to ensure high-level administrative assistantship to clinical project teams, be involved in document management and in-house quality control of multi-center international clinical trials of novel pharmaceuticals you may be just the person we are looking for!
- Communication point for hospitals participating in the clinical research projects for logistics & non-medical matters
- Communication with company departments and support services
- Work with big amounts of documents, including their compiling, procurement, processing, translation and filing
- Maintaining project team working files, project-specific tracking systems, calendars and schedules
- Preparation of draft agendas and minutes of project review meetings, organization and assistance at project-specific meetings
- Technical assistance during internal and third-party study audits
- Receiving and routing mails and incoming calls
- Daily proactive support to clinical research teams with miscellaneous clerical duties
- University Degree
- Administrative work experience, preferably in an international setting
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem solving abilities, flexibility
- Team oriented with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including a positive attitude to tasks and projects
- Proficient user of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- We provide high-quality employment, competitive salary, and a positive friendly work environment.
- It is a great chance to join the company that really cares for its people, and invests in their professional development and success!
Find a Job Find Candidates