This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Study Researcher (NL) - Belgium, Netherlands
The Clinical Company (company)
Posted on : 22 December 2017
OrganizationThe HQ of an International Healthcare Company based in the centre of The Netherlands
Description of the PositionFor our client we are looking for a Clinical Study Researcher. The CS Researcher is responsible for delivering scientific and methodological expertise in clinical research projects. You will be a team member of a multidisciplinary team(s) and report to the Sr. CS Team Leader.
In this role you will translate concepts into a study design, write the study protocol, analyse the data and report the study results in accordance with ICH-GCP, applicable legislation and Standard Operating Procedures. You will work closely with the scientist to develop the study protocol and you will deliver the substantive input. You will also provide scientific support during the execution of the clinical study. Together with the data manager and the statistician you will ensure the right data is collected and the right methodology and analysis tools are used. The CS Researcher will interpret the results and write the clinical report. The team you will work in is relatively new, which offers a lot of possibilities and challenges.
• Provide scientific support during all phases of the clinical study
• Develop study protocol
• Co-develop the Statistical Analysis Plan
• Interpretation of the study results
• Writing of study report
• Build internal and external network of investigators/experts and other stakeholders
Demands of the PositionAt least, you hold a PhD in life science or related scientific discipline. You have 2 to 3 years of experience in clinical study research. You are flexible and you can switch easily between different indications. You like to work very precise and you get energized by working in a team.
In addition, the candidate has:
• Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
• Knowledge of study methodology and statistics.
• Experience with protocol writing
• Fluency in English
• Familiarity with medical terminology
• Experience in study report writing is a pre