This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Study Manager (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our clinical research team, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- Together with your colleagues, you will supervise clinical studies and help our company become a worldwide forerunner for modern immunotherapies against cancer.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for upholding project timelines, quality standards and study objectives.
- This includes preparing and clearing study documents with CROs and overseeing the selection of contract partners.
- You will compile documents for the authorization of clinical studies, for ethics commissions and for federal authorities.
- You will also prepare and conduct training sessions relevant to the studies as well as team and investigator meetings.
- Additionally, you will prepare study information according to regulatory requirements.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed science degree or medical vocational training
- Already Experience as a Clinical Study Manager, CRA/Clinical Monitor (m/f) or in a similar function
- Very good knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, such as the ICH GCP guideline
- You are proactive, autonomous and have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Professional handling of MS Office programs