Clinical Study Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Every member of the team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world.
- That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout the company.
- We’re a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets.
- We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
- Our company is currently seeking a Clinical Study Manager .
- Study Managers are responsible for the overall management of clinical studies and ensure study compliance, quality, and profitability.
- They respond to internal and external client issues, concerns, and requests. Position will require some evening and weekend responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree with industry experience preferred.
- Our company experience may be considered in lieu of degree in some situations.
- Clinical Research experience helpful, but not required
- Proven organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work hours required for study conduct
- Strong planning and scheduling skills