Clinical Study Coordinator - Spain
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Supervise the proper execution of each part of the study, solving the problems that may arise during its development and taking technical decisions which will be agreed with the superior when they have a significant impact on the cost, timing or outcome of the project, to ensure they comply with the planned time and budget.
- Manage the clinical trial plan under their responsibility, communicating any deviation at the time to the Medical Director and ensuring the implementation of corrective measures for adjustment.
- Participate in the selection of CROs and external vendors required in the CT and control the execution of all contracted activities ensuring that the various activities are conducted in accordance with the plans (cost, quality and time).
- Participate with potential partners of the study and the Medical Director in identifying the centers and researchers involved in the study, and identify the criteria to ensure the performance of the trial in each center.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences. Master is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position, in charge of international clinical trials.
- Knowledge of applicable law in international clinical trials is a must.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent Spanish and English, knowledge of other languages will be an asset.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time.