This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Scientist (Rheumatoid arthritis) - Switzerland
Posted on : 17 January 2017
- We are a drug discovery company that focuses on developing therapeutic monoclonal antibodies for inflammatory diseases & immune-related disorders.
- The pipeline is a balance of preclinical and clinical compounds, specific for clinically validated and novel targets.
- Each of these portfolio products has the potential of becoming a medicine for multiple medical conditions due to the intrinsic mechanism of action.
- Five of these compounds are currently in early clinical development with the three most advanced in clinical Phase II.
- The company has also been purposefully targeting a number of orphan drug indications, with the express hope of eventually providing safe and effective treatment options to some of the often neglected populations suffering from rare diseases.
- We are seeking a Clinical Scientist to support the clinical development strategy for a drug candidate in Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Support the Clinical Science Leader in the design and implementation of the overall clinical development strategy.
- Perform clinical review and interpretation of data.
- Contribute to the assessment of the benefit / risk profile of the therapeutic antibody.
- Prepare scientific documents, study protocol, investigator brochure, publications, and regulatory documentation.
- Be a core member of the Trial team and a key contributor of the Clinical Science strategy.
- Represent Clinical Science within Clinical Development and other functions and departments.
Skills and competencies:
- MD or PhD in life sciences.
- Previous clinical development experience in the pharmaceutical industry environment required with minimum 6 years working in the scientific development of clinical trials, ideally in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- A background in immunology and/or in chronic inflammatory diseases would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to be part of interdisciplinary teams with spirit of initiative and proactivity.
- Excellence in written and spoken English.
- Swiss resident or EU national.