- We are a drug discovery company that focuses on developing therapeutic monoclonal antibodies for inflammatory diseases & immune-related disorders.
- The pipeline is a balance of preclinical and clinical compounds, specific for clinically validated and novel targets.
- Each of these portfolio products has the potential of becoming a medicine for multiple medical conditions due to the intrinsic mechanism of action.
- Five of these compounds are currently in early clinical development with the three most advanced in clinical Phase II.
- The company has also been purposefully targeting a number of orphan drug indications, with the express hope of eventually providing safe and effective treatment options to some of the often neglected populations suffering from rare diseases.
- We are seeking a Clinical Development professional to join its Clinical Development Department.
- Reporting to the Clinical Science Leader, this person will contribute to the clinical development strategy for one of our innovative monoclonal antibodies.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Support the Clinical Science Leader in the design and implementation of the overall clinical development strategy.
- Perform clinical review and interpretation of data.
- Contribute to the assessment of the benefit / risk profile of the therapeutic antibodies.
- Prepare scientific documents, study protocol, investigator brochure, publications, and regulatory documentation.
- Be a core member of the Project team and the Clinical Development representative with other functions and departments.
Skills and competencies:
- MD (preferred) or PhD in life sciences with at least 5 years of professional experience in clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry environment.
- Previous experience in the development of monoclonal antibodies.
- A background in immunology, pediatrics and/or rare disease would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to be part of interdisciplinary teams with spirit of initiative and proactivity.
- Excellence in written and spoken English.