Clinical Scientist in Brain Imaging - Belgium
Posted on : 25 November 2016
Via personalized support and clinical research, the candidate will help our customers to get the most of our neuroimaging software, and Imagilys to stay at the leading edge of advanced brain imaging techniques.
- Remote and on-site support to our customers and prospects
- Testing and optimization of our neuroimaging software, BrainMagix
- Writing of online educational content about advanced neuroimaging
- Writing of research projects
- Clinical research on cohorts of patients
- MD and/or PhD degree
- Experience in clinical neuroimaging
- Native or fluent in English.
- an exciting job in a world-class company specializing in brain imaging
- training with top-level experts in the field
- possibility to be involved in scientific publications