Clinical Scientist (f/m) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA).
- Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines.
- Currently, about 310 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
- To boost our Team, we are currently looking to recruit a Life Scientist / Bio technologist / Biochemist / Medical Scientist as Clinical Scientist (f/m)
- In this position, you are contributing to the evaluation of product candidates for clinical development with focus on the oncology and molecular therapy portfolio in a cross-functional team.
- This will comprise the assessment of preclinical data from a translational medicine perspective and supporting the research team in preparation of the preclinical development plan and medical team in the preparation of early clinical development plans.
- Reviewing and interpreting medical and clinical trial data, literature and ‘omics’ database searches as well as authoring of reports and presentations for scientific conferences and advisory boards
- Supporting the evaluation, review and publication of bio-marker data from clinical trials
- Supporting the team with statistical data analyses as well as preparing and compiling study reports / publications
- Organizing and coordinating the collection of samples for biomarker and immunological analysis as part of multi-center international studies
- Coordinating clinical trials between the departments involved at our company and the departments of our collaborating external partners
- Compiling and reviewing protocols / Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the preparation of samples
- Conducting trainings and audits in clinical trial centers
- Supporting the team in selecting external partners to perform biomarker analyses and coordinating collaboration efforts
- PhD or post-doctoral qualification in Life Sciences or Medicine
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry or in an affiliated sector
- Preferably experienced in practical laboratory tasks, cell culture work, sample logistics, GCP and/or GLP documentation techniques
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Service-oriented approach, with a flexible and proactive attitude toward changing needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
- With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.