This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Scientist (f/m) - Germany
CureVac AG (company)
Posted on : 04 July 2017
Design. Progress. Together.
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA).
- Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines.
- Currently, about 310 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal:
- To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
- To boost our Team, we are currently looking to recruit a Life Scientist / Bio technologist / Biochemist / Medical Scientist as
- Clinical Scientist (f/m)
- In this position, you are contributing to the evaluation of product candidates for clinical development with focus on the oncology and molecular therapy portfolio in a cross-functional team.
- This will comprise the assessment of preclinical data from a translational medicine perspective and supporting the research team in preparation of the preclinical development plan and medical team in the preparation of early clinical development plans.
- Reviewing and interpreting medical and clinical trial data, literature and ‘omics’ database searches as well as authoring of reports and presentations for scientific conferences and advisory boards
- Supporting the evaluation, review and publication of bio-marker data from clinical trials
- Supporting the team with statistical data analyses as well as preparing and compiling study reports / publications
- Organizing and coordinating the collection of samples for biomarker and immunological analysis as part of multi-center international studies
- Coordinating clinical trials between the departments involved at our company and the departments of our collaborating external partners
- Compiling and reviewing protocols / Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the preparation of samples
- Conducting trainings and audits in clinical trial centers
- Supporting the team in selecting external partners to perform biomarker analyses and coordinating collaboration efforts
- PhD or post-doctoral qualification in Life Sciences or Medicine
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry or in an affiliated sector
- Preferably experienced in practical laboratory tasks, cell culture work, sample logistics, GCP and/or GLP documentation techniques
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Service-oriented approach, with a flexible and proactive attitude toward changing needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
- With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress.
- Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.