Clinical Science Leader - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are a drug discovery company that focuses on developing therapeutic monoclonal antibodies for inflammatory diseases & immune-related disorders.
- The pipeline is a balance of preclinical and clinical compounds, specific for clinically validated and novel targets.
- Each of these portfolio products has the potential of becoming a medicine for multiple medical conditions due to the intrinsic mechanism of action.
- Five of these compounds are currently in early clinical development with the three most advanced in clinical Phase II.
- The company has also been purposefully targeting a number of orphan drug indications, with the express hope of eventually providing safe and effective treatment options to some of the often neglected populations suffering from rare diseases.
- We are seeking a Clinical Science Leader to lead the clinical development strategy for a drug candidate or one (or more) of its indications who will report to the Head of Emapalumab Clinical Development.
- Design and implement the overall clinical development strategy for a drug candidate or one (or more) of its indications.
- Perform clinical review and interpretation of data.
- Contribute to the assessment of the benefit/risk profile of the drug candidate.
- Lead the preparation of scientific documents, study protocol, investigator brochure, publications, and regulatory documentation.
- Be a core member of the Project Team and the Clinical Development representative with other functions and departments as required.
Skills and competencies:
- MD (preferred) or PhD in life sciences with at least 8 years of professional experience in clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry environment.
- Previous experience in the development of monoclonal antibodies.
- A background in immunology, paediatrics and/or rare disease would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to be part of interdisciplinary teams with spirit of initiative and proactivity.
- Excellence in written and spoken English.
- Swiss resident or EU national.