This job is currently Archived,
Clinical SAS Data Analyst - United States
Posted on : 12 July 2017
Clinical SAS Data Analyst
- Primary responsibilities are to provide statistical programming support to the project team for analysis and reports of clinical data in early clinical research studies. Will also develop, maintain, and process SAS programs for standard studies that create: edits to clinical checks, data sets, statistical analyses, tables, figures, and electronic data transfers.
- Will assist Senior Data Analysts and Bio statisticians with highly complex projects and perform peer Quality Control functions for output using data from studies with similar characteristics.
- Also responsible for ensuring strict compliance with study protocol and department procedures.
Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field (or foreign equivalent).
- 1 year of experience with SAS programming.
- Special Requirements may be met through education or work experience.