Clinical Sample Handling Specialist (FT) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading international research organization, has a Full Time position open as a Clinical Sample Handling Specialist.
- As a Clinical Sample Handling Specialist, you will provide support in our biological sample area.
Essential Functions include:
- Receive and check-in biological samples
- Complete all record-keeping required for check-in, samples transfer log for chain of custody and freezer log
- Communicate with client or sites as required for sample coordination
- Manual entry of sample data
- Store samples for long-term storage
- Rack samples for production
- Keep all samples in order and in correct freezers
- Count samples at the end of each study
- Perform data entry for sample receipt area
- Maintain documentation for storage of QCs
- Return samples to client or other specified party
- Daily monitoring of refrigerators and freezers, including regular maintenance (defrosting) with proper documentation
- Maintaining clean organized environments in glassware, lab space, and freezer rooms.
- This is a full time position requiring a high school diploma or GED and prefer lab support associate but not necessary.
- Must be available to work Mon-Wed 6a - 6p and flexible availability Thurs - Sun.
- Excellent leadership, team player and communication skills are required.