Clinical Safety Associate in Global Safety - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
We are looking for a Clinical Safety Associate to join the Safety Operations (SO) Case Management team I.
About the department
- The SO Case Management department belongs to SO, one of the functional areas in Global Safety.
- Global Safety is responsible for the global handling and reporting of adverse events to authorities, and the surveillance of the safety and quality of our company clinical development and marketed products.
- The department consists of 29 highly engaged colleagues and is divided into 2 case management teams.
- We are working in a fast paced environment reflecting the increasing demands from regulatory authorities.
- As a Clinical Safety Associate you will be responsible for handling serious adverse events reported worldwide from our company clinical trials to ensure that global regulatory requirements are met. You will perform data entry, coding and medical evaluation of individual case stories.
- Moreover, you will perform assessment of the reported events in order to enable request of missing information.
- You will also be involved in various tasks in the department and tight deadlines, cross functional collaboration, and international communication will be part of your busy workday.
- You have an educational background as a registered nurse or other health care related background at bachelor's degree level.
- You are proficient with both written and spoken English.
- You have an interest in and flair for using IT systems and you are highly skilled within MS Office, including Excel.
- Previous involvement with pharmacovigilance, experience as study nurse and/or experience within the field of diabetes or cardiology is an advantage.
- As a person you are dynamic, diligent, detail oriented and analytical.
- You are showing flexibility, have excellent communication and cooperation skills and last but not least a good sense of humor.
- We offer an exciting job with lots of challenges among good colleagues in a positive working environment.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us to change lives for better.
- In exchange we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talents and benefits from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.