This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Research Physician, MD/ Principal Investigator - United States
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Our company is a leader in Early Stage Clinical Research, has an excellent opportunity for full-time Clinical Research Physician / Principal Investigator at our fast-paced facility.
- Every member of our company is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world.
- That's the sense of purpose shared by our employees.
- We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets.
- We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
- As a Clinical Research Physician / PI, you will use your medical expertise to assume responsibility for the safety and well-being of Phase I study participants as well as the proper conduct of clinical trials.
- Your primary duties will involve: administering physicals, reviewing of all study participant data (including medical history, lab work, X-rays, ECG’s and physicals throughout all phases of the study process), and interacting with internal operations teams and clients to address safety concerns.
- Counseling study participants with regards to abnormal or exclusionary diagnostic results and providing emergency medical care may also be required.
- Our ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with our dynamic clinical research team. Candidates must be skilled in handling multiple priorities, have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to problem solve to a successful outcome.
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified