Clinical Research Pharmacist - United States
Come be part of our team as a Clinical Research Pharmacist at our Tempe, Arizona location.
In this role, you will be an active member of the study team providing expertise and support in evaluating study feasibility, study set up and conduct. Primary responsibilities include receipt, storage, preparation, dispensation, disposition, and retention of all study drug products in compliance with standard operating procedures and applicable regulatory authorities. You will be required to review and understand study protocols in regard to drug product handling. You will attend and participate in internal and external client meetings regarding investigational product handling and protocol specific requirements. This is a full-time position that requires working flexible hours generally between 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. with some weekend work and after hours work required at times. Our pharmacy schedule is completely protocol-driven, so flexibility is key.
- Registered Pharmacist required, Doctor of Pharmacy degree preferred
- Knowledge of FDA regulations, USP guidelines, and clinical research experience preferred
- Drug product compounding (sterile and non-sterile) experience preferred
- Ability to positively and professionally interact with all levels of the organization as well as external clientele.
- Proven record keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products proficiently