This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Research Nurse-RN (Variable) - United States
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Our company is searching for variable scheduled Registered Nurses to assist with our clinical research trials.
- This is a great opportunity for RN's that are looking for a change and wanting to be involved in the pharmaceutical research industry.
- Individuals must be able to work approximately 8-16 hours per week with the following scheduling availability or combination of the below hours:Monday-Friday 0600 -1000, Weekends as needed
- Duties consist of performing events according to study protocol and as assigned by the study manager, which includes vital signs, ECGs, and blood draws, as well as identification and reporting of adverse events.
- A current NE license and clinical experience with assessment skills is required. ACLS certification a plus!