Clinical Research Manager - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
- We are a global biopharmaceutical company, but that descriptor does not truly convey who we are in our genes.
- We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal:
- meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology,
- as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders.
- We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters.
- We are currently hiring for the following position:
- We are searching for a Clinical Research Manager to join our team.
- This position, reporting into the Medical Director (with a dotted line to the Global Clinical Trial Management group), is responsible for supporting the execution of high quality clinical research for company sponsor trials according to ICH/GCP guidelines and local regulations by supporting Global Study Teams as required and partnering with Clinical Research Organizations (CRO) at a local level.
- This position will also work cross-functionally with applicable local functions and act in the capacity of local compliance adviser for Global clinical trials.
To be considered for this role, you should possess:
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical/medical field with at least 5 years of clinical trial management/monitoring experience recommended
- A scientific/healthcare related degree
- Relevant therapeutic area experience (preferred)
- Strong project leadership skills
- Effective team building and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of SOPs/regulations relevant to clinical research in Switzerland
- Fluency in written and spoken German, English and French
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time