This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 19 October 2017
OrganizationLocal affiliate of an International Pharmaceutical company
Description of the PositionTo oversee the conduct of clinical trials at assigned trial sites, within agreed timelines, by regular trial monitoring. To act as the main line of communication between the sponsor and investigator. Ensures all tasks are conducted in accordance with applicable Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Quality Forms and templates and conventions, as well as current ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP) and applicable local regulations.
Demands of the Position- You have experience in monitoring clinical trials
- Education: biomedical degree or equivalent degree
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Excellent organizational ability and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, with a keen attention to detail.
- Goal oriented, able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Terms of EmploymentWhy The Clinical Company: We provide competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages and the support and training available to evolve in your career and to have the ultimate experience at a Pharmaceutical Company who is renown in its area and who values and open communication and sympathetic working environment.
Find a Job Find Candidates