CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE WITH A GOOD LEVEL OF GERMAN LANGUAGE - Italy
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Our company would like to hire a CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE WITH A GOOD LEVEL OF GERMAN LANGUAGE for the development of clinical experimental activity.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for the management of company’s Phase I and II clinical trials in oncology and inflammatory diseases.
- He/she will be expected to make frequent visits to European centers involved in clinical trials.
In particular the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dossier preparation and submission following international guidelines.
- Management and evaluation of clinical data.
- Monitoring of national and European centres involved in the clinical studies.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A good scientific background.
- A good level of German and English languages, both written and spoken.
- The ability to travel frequently.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently.
A contract and salary proportional to the experience of the successful candidate.