Clinical Research Associate - Singapore
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the leading global provider of outsourced clinical research services.
- Customers include the leading global pharmaceutical companies as well as a number of biotechnology and small to mid-sized pharmaceutical companies.
- Our focus is on the development of innovative pharmaceuticals with the goal of enabling companies to reach early decisions concerning which compounds to progress further into clinical development.
- Our company provides these services through three clinical research units with over 600 beds located in the US and Europe.
- In addition, our company provides clinical research services through partnerships with other clinical research units in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Supporting our clinical work are two world class bio-analytical laboratories located in Europe and the US.
- Our facility is looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join the team.
- The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will perform monitoring and investigator site management activities for clinical trials, clinical investigations and other interventional or non-interventional studies.
- Clinical monitoring and site management for clinical studies of phases I-IV
- Regulatory activities with authorities, ethics committees and investigators
- Project management support and in-house activities for clinical research projects
- Sponsor communication and contact
- Bachelor's degree in biomedical-related field, life sciences or equivalent field.
- Two years working experience in clinical research, as a CRA, Study Nurse or related profession preferred.
- One year experience in on-site monitoring preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the other official languages of Singapore.
- Knowledge of other languages advantageous.
- High level of organization, multi-tasking, judgement, and keeping to timelines.
- Profound knowledge of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Flexible and willing to travel up to 70%.
- Ability to anticipate and prevent problems and also create backup plans.
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.