Clinical Research Associate (NL) - Belgium, Netherlands
As a CRA you are the central point of communication between the pharmaceutical company and the investigators for all clinical trial related activities to assure trials are conducted on time and budget, while fully GCP, ICH and SOP compliant.
The major account abilities of the Clinical Research Associate are:
- Participate in site nomination process; perform evaluation of site capability and make recommendation for inclusion in clinical trial
- Assume ambassadorial role to facilitate communication between sites and key client line functions to increase value proposition to investigators
- Facilitate preparation and collection of site level documents
- Execute site initiation and training activities
- Perform both on-site and remote monitoring visits according to monitoring plan
- Manage drug supply at site level
- Ensure site activities in line with milestones (i.e. startup, recruitment, closeout, etc)
- Manage recruitment implementing appropriate contingency plans as needed
- Author study monitoring reports
- Perform data query resolution process (both at site and with data management)
- Execute site closeout activities Demands of the Position - Degree in a scientific or health care discipline
- Fluent Dutch and English (oral and written)
- Basic medical and business knowledge
- Desired one year experience in clinical research as a CRA
- Expertise in communication, managing multiple priorities and computer literacy
- Enthusiastic and eager personality
Terms of Employment
- The contract will initially be a contract with The Clinical Company, you will be outsourced to our client.
- Within The Clinical Company you will be part of a Benelux team of about 70 enthousiastic clinical professionals under the support of 3 dedicated Clinical Team Managers. The Clinical Company is focused on training, coaching and career development of our clinical professionals.