Clinical Research Associate - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the leading company in the research and development of respiratory imaging biomarkers.
- Collaboration with universities and medical research centers resulted in clinical trials including a total of 1250 patients.
- Founded in 2005,our company has proven to be a young and highly innovative company improving drug development and patient care using Advanced Medical Imaging.
- In order to alleviate the growing business we are currently looking to strengthen our team with a Clinical Research Associate.
- The Clinical Research Associate ensures compliance with the clinical trial protocol, checks the clinical site activities by conducting on-site visits.
- The Clinical Research Associate reviews the Case Report Forms and Source documents to make sure no discrepancies are present.
- Good sense for structure and accuracy
- Strong in administration
- Quick learner
- Good PC Skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Paramedical or scientific background, previous experience in clinical research is an asset.
- Review and creation of trial related documentation (monitoring reports, monitoring plan, e-CRF completion guidelines,..) and files
- Follow-up on submissions to Ethics Committee and Competent Authorities
- Organization of study start-up and site initiation meetings together with a multidisciplinary team
- On site monitoring of the Case Report Forms, Source documents, Investigator files, Medication binders and general documentation
- Monitoring and validation of study data, on site or in-house
- Follow-up on recruitment
- Communication towards clients and study sites, sending follow-up e-mails and review corrective actions
- Contribute to the development and improvement of departmental procedures and processes/templates in the scope of the company’s effort towards continuous quality improvement
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- You can expect a job with growth potential in a company with great perspective and highly motivated colleagues.
- We offer a salary in accordance with your age and experience and extra-legal benefits.