Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - Netherlands
- A CRA or Clinical Trial Monitor supervises medical scientific research initiated by pharmaceutical companies, medical aids companies or medical researchers.
- You oversee quality control with regard to the running of research and safeguarding of patient safety.
- You work in a team but are also independent during visits to research centers.
- Your daily and weekly schedules are very dynamic, ranging from days at the office to long working days in hospital throughout the Netherlands (and sometimes Belgium).
- Your work is very varied. You know the trial protocol inside out. It is important to have excellent social skills and a good spoken and written command of Dutch and English.
- You area good presenter and professional on the phone.
- You carry out source document verification: you compare the data in the Case Report Form with the information in the patients’ medical status.
- You are conscientious at recording all the performed research actions.
- You also check whether the research is executed in accordance with the research protocol and the legislation and regulations.
- You take corrective measures if research workers divert from protocol and function as everyone’s go-to person.
- An especially interesting and dynamic job which enables you to develop socially and scientifically.
- Each new trial is a new challenge, always exciting and full of surprises.
- It is essential that you build and maintain a valuable and long-term professional relationship with our clients, medical researchers and research workers, pharmacists and laboratory workers.
Education and experience
Terms of employment