Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Hoevelaken Netherlands, Losser Netherlands,
Posted on : 05 May 2017
- a Research_Associate" rel="nofollow">CRA or Clinical Trial monitor supervises medical scientific Research initiated by Pharmaceutical companies, medical aids companies or medical Researchers.
- you oversee Quality Control with regard to the running of Research and safeguarding of Patient Safety.
- you work in a team but are also independent during visits to Research centers.
- your daily and weekly schedules are very dynamic, ranging from days at the office to long working days in Hospital throughout the netherlands (and sometimes belgium).
- your work is very varied. you know the trial science)" rel="nofollow">Protocol inside out. it is important to have excellent social skills and a good spoken and written command of dutch and English.
- you area good presenter and professional on the phone.
- you carry out source document Verification: you compare the data in the eCRF" rel="nofollow">case report form with the information in the patients medical status.
- you are conscientious at recording all the performed Research actions.
- you also check whether the Research is executed in accordance with the Research science)" rel="nofollow">Protocol and the legislation and regulations.
- you take corrective measures if Research workers divert from science)" rel="nofollow">Protocol and function as everyone s go-to person.
- an especially interesting and dynamic job which enables you to develop socially and scientifically.
- each new trial is a new challenge, always exciting and full of surprises.
- it is essential that you build and maintain a valuable and long-term professional relationship with our clients, medical Researchers and Research workers, Pharmacists and Laboratory workers.
Education and experience
have you completed a (para)medical higher vocational Education or University degree, and do you have experience with medical scientific Research, preferably as Research_Associate" rel="nofollow">CRA, please apply.
terms of employment
terms of employment
our company offers excellent terms of employment and a pleasant working environment.
3871 MV Hoevelaken Netherlands7581 CJ Losser Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates