Clinical Research Associate - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you looking for a patient-centered culture company?
- Are you an experienced Clinical Research Associate in Clinical Operation filed?
- Are you ready to take on the responsibility for Clinical Operation team? We are waiting for you.
About the department
- Currently Clinical Operations Team has 5 different teams in China.
- The whole clinical operation team have around 60 staff.
The job is to overseeing the management and administration of all aspects of clinical trials/studies involved in each step of the clinical trial/study.
- Bachelor’s degree or above of Medical Science, e.g. medical, pharmacy, nursing, etc.
- Adequate English verbal and written skills.
- Requires a minimum of one year clinical trial experience within pharmaceuticals industry or Contract Research Organisation; preferably in clinical monitoring.
- Other experience may also be relevant, e.g. as study staff at a clinical research site.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCPs), International conference on harmonization (ICH) Guidelines, and local regulations, research process and scientific knowledge as relates to clinical trial conduct. Willingness to travel.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better for patients around the world.
- As their needs evolve, so does our challenge to find better and more innovative ways to improve their quality of life.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.