Global Development (GD) Global Service Center
- Are you a looking forward to take your career to the next level and give your career a new direction?
- Join our company to get a life-changing career and make a difference to thousand lives!!
About the department
- Our company was started in September 2007 and within a short span of eight years since its inception, has transitioned from a small start-up to one of the largest units and a key contributor to our development portfolio.
- As the organization is growing along with the R&D portfolio, we are looking for new clinical publishing colleagues.
- Join us and you will work with dedicated specialists from around the world in a growing organisation.
- We offer unique opportunities for with a significant amount of individual responsibility and an important role in our evermore imperative work of bringing new and better treatments to the market.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific deliveries for clinical submissions and authorities while securing that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
- We work in global project teams with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
- You will join an international team of more than 30 highly skilled medical writers and publishers who as a unit had a steep learning curve and took their first initial assignments within their first quarter of its inception in GDGSC Medical Writing Department.
- It has grown in strength and deliveries since then and contributes to a larger share of our portfolio.
- We are looking for new colleagues experienced in clinical publishing to take on position as Clinical Publishers.
- In this position the main tasks include compilation and publishing of Clinical Trial Reports, Investigator’s Brochures and other Submission documents.
- We cover all clinical development projects within our company’s different therapy areas, and the focus and daily tasks depend on the type of document and the life cycle stage of the project.
- Planning and coordination of activities in a cross-disciplinary setting is also a central part of the job, and we expect that you are capable of driving the publishing process and manage the involved stakeholders.
- You will have 2-3 years of experience in clinical publishing/regulatory publishing and you will have a university degree within natural sciences or computer science/IT related (M.Sc., M.Sc. Pharm., MSc Computers, IT, Engineering or equivalent) including skills of use of document management systems, Adobe Acrobat Professional and MS tools: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Preferably you should have good experience in using tools like Liquent insight ePUB, ISI toolbox, eCTD reviewer.
- You should have the ability to communicate, plan and coordinate multiple simultaneous activities.
- You are a strong team player who adapts easily to a changing environment with tight deadlines, and you are good at planning, coordinating and reaching consensus.
- You are thorough, structured and conscientious, and you have a good sense of humour.
Working with Us:
- At our company , our trust in our employees has always been one of the cornerstones of the way we work.
- Working here, you’ll be part of a team of the best and brightest in your field, where scientific integrity is standard and shared responsibility taken for granted.
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to make a change in the lives of many people with chronic diseases in our own way.
- You will get the opportunity to take part in this, and in addition enhance your career, benefiting from the possibilities for professional and personal development provided by our company.