This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 08 March 2017
Global Development (GD) Global Service Center
- Are you a looking forward to take your career to the next level and give your career a new direction?
- Join our company to get a life-changing career and make a difference to thousand lives!!
About the department
- Our company was started in September 2007 and within a short span of eight years since its inception, has transitioned from a small start-up to one of the largest units and a key contributor to our development portfolio.
- As the organization is growing along with the R&D portfolio, we are looking for new clinical publishing colleagues.
- Join us and you will work with dedicated specialists from around the world in a growing organisation.
- We offer unique opportunities for with a significant amount of individual responsibility and an important role in our evermore imperative work of bringing new and better treatments to the market.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific deliveries for clinical submissions and authorities while securing that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
- We work in global project teams with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
- You will join an international team of more than 30 highly skilled medical writers and publishers who as a unit had a steep learning curve and took their first initial assignments within their first quarter of its inception in GDGSC Medical Writing Department.
- It has grown in strength and deliveries since then and contributes to a larger share of our portfolio.
- We are looking for new colleagues experienced in clinical publishing to take on position as Clinical Publishers.
- In this position the main tasks include compilation and publishing of Clinical Trial Reports, Investigator s Brochures and other Submission documents.
- We cover all clinical development projects within our company s different therapy areas, and the focus and daily tasks depend on the type of document and the life cycle stage of the project.
- Planning and coordination of activities in a cross-disciplinary setting is also a central part of the job, and we expect that you are capable of driving the publishing process and manage the involved stakeholders.
- You will have 2-3 years of experience in clinical publishing/regulatory publishing and you will have a university degree within natural sciences or computer science/IT related (M.Sc., M.Sc. Pharm., MSc Computers, IT, Engineering or equivalent) including skills of use of document management systems, Adobe Acrobat Professional and MS tools: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Preferably you should have good experience in using tools like Liquent insight ePUB, ISI toolbox, eCTD reviewer.
- You should have the ability to communicate, plan and coordinate multiple simultaneous activities.
- You are a strong team player who adapts easily to a changing environment with tight deadlines, and you are good at planning, coordinating and reaching consensus.
- You are thorough, structured and conscientious, and you have a good sense of humour.
Working with Us:
- At our company , our trust in our employees has always been one of the cornerstones of the way we work.
- Working here, you ll be part of a team of the best and brightest in your field, where scientific integrity is standard and shared responsibility taken for granted.
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to make a change in the lives of many people with chronic diseases in our own way.
- You will get the opportunity to take part in this, and in addition enhance your career, benefiting from the possibilities for professional and personal development provided by our company.
Find a Job Find Candidates