Clinical Project Assistant Team Leader - Belgium
OrganizationLocal affiliate of an International Pharmaceutical company
Description of the PositionResponsible for daily management and development of the team members. Implement agreed methods, processes, systems and quality checks.
Responsible for the team activities on a country level. Responsible for team excellence and productivity as an individual and as a team.
Line Manager for Clinical Project Assistants. Lead, supervise and coach the team members to deliver support of clinical trials ensuring quality and ethical standards. Implementation of capacity allocation and tracking in alignment with the matrix supervisor.
Ensures support activities are conducted within the agreed time lines, quality and budget, and issues are escalated and followed up.
You will be responsible for:
- Proposes new innovations and synergies to develop processes and support functions. Execute implementation of new systems and processes.
- Recruitment and selection of team members in alignment with the Business Operations and Support Team Leader.
- Training and development of the team members.
- Oversight on quality, consistency and transparency in performance.
- Local execution of quality checks.
- Work with third parties e.g CROs/preferred partners for in-sourced staff, in alignment with respective MIDI functional team manager and Clinical Operations Lead.
- Talent management in cooperation with respective functional team manager and Clinical Operations Lead.
- Administrative employee related responsibilities.
- Support in budget setting and tracking.
- Support the development, interactions and forums for cross functionality on a OPU level.
Demands of the Position- Health care professional or scientific background.
- Preferred significant experience in Clinical Operations 3+ years from Pharmaceutical Industry or Contract Research Organizations. Experience in leading people or teams.
- Project Management
- People Management / Team Management
- Process Implementation
- Communication and Networking
- Personal development
- Technology learning agility in systems and processes, understanding system support processes.
- Fluent in English and local language, oral and written.