OrganizationA local Affiliate of an International Pharmaceutical Company
Description of the Position• Planning of meetings and investigator meetings, taking meeting minutes and preparing presentations;
• Administrative and logistic support of the study team;
• Coordinate and follow-up of study documents;
• Coordinate and follow-up of investigator payments;
• Support in the translation of documents;
• Working with different software systems (CTMS) and processes;
• Possibility to evolve from local to regional CPA.
Demands of the Position• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as assistant within clinical research;
• Language knowledge: Dutch - French - English;
• Strong communicative skills and albe to work in a team;
• Pro-active mindset and sense of ownership;
• Strong timemanagement and experience in working within deadlines;
• Positive mindset and adaptable towards changes;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Keen on delivering qualitative work.