Clinical Operations Manager - South Korea
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- If you are keen to ensure high-level team management, develop and drive company strategy in the region, provide company with your clinical trial expertise and guidance, strengthen our local presence in South Korea and be involved in something new, outstanding and challenging, this job opportunity is perfect for you.
- In this role, you will be in charge of building the company local team, and contribute greatly to the development of company’s business and establishment of company's local operational presence.
- If you have a hands-on, go-an-extra-mile approach, enjoy all aspects of operational & strategic management, from teams and projects oversight, to corporate standards enforcement and company’s representation on a country level – you may be just the person we are looking for!
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Line management of Clinical Operations staff
- Coordination of resource allocation to projects and utilization monitoring
- Oversight of the department employees’ performance appraisal and career advancement; workload monitoring
- Training, coaching and mentoring the team
- Hiring, onboarding and integrating new Clinical Operations’ employees
- Ensuring compliance with GCP standards and internal/external procedures
- Regional project oversight
- Management of CO budget at country level
- Implementation of quality systems and quality control within the Clinical Operations department
- Maintenance, revision and establishment of processes relevant to Clinical Operations
- College or University degree in life sciences
- Demonstrated knowledge of project startup, monitoring, site management, project administration, and other relevant Clinical Operations’ processes
- At least 2-year experience in team management.
- Excellent English & Korean, spoken & written
- Adequate knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and clinical startup activities in South Korea
- Knowledge of local HR line management processes
- Experience with recruitment and professional development of Clinical Operations staff
- Experience with resource allocation, monitoring of utilization, performance, and quality metrics
- Previous successful experience in setting training objectives, coaching, and mentorship
- Basic financial knowledge and demonstrated ability to manage budgets
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications
- Team oriented with superior verbal, communication and interpersonal skills including a positive and professional attitude to tasks
- Strong time management, organizational, leadership, planning and presentation skills, result-oriented approach