Clinical Literature Research Associate - Belgium
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Are you looking for a new opportunity in clinical research?
- Do you love to scientific writing and analysis of literature data? Are you eager to learn more about our Medical products?
- Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a: Clinical Literature Research Associate
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of study and literature data on our products
- Literature studies
- Based on data collected in (1) and (2), write out of clinical evaluation reports in English.
- Set up of clinical studies in close collaboration with physicians
- Medical writing: publish scientific and white papers on study results.
- You have a master degree in Engineering, … or proven track record;
- Preferably 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have excellent writing and communication in English
- You have a wide and critical view;
- You are thinking out of the box;
- You have an eye for detail;
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.