Clinical Laboratories Technician - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Our company Laboratories is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, in order to assist them in the development of new medications. With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- Perform the processing and centrifugation of the TK/PK samples
- Perform the analysis of biological samples such as hematology, clinical biochemistry, urinalysis and other specialized assays
- Ensure that the quality control procedure is performed and maintained as per SOPs.
- Possesses a DEC in Medical Laboratory or equivalent
- Is detail-oriented
- Has knowledge of computer software
- Has experience in centrifugation and/or in sample separation
- Flexible daily schedule. (Full time): 37,5h / week.
- Must be available to work weekends (1/3) (rotation).