This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Geneticist - Belgium
Posted on : 24 November 2016
We are looking for a part-time (40%) clinical geneticist who wants to work on groundbreaking projects in the field of human genome interpretation.
- Analyze clinical NGS data
- Work with our genetics team
- Support customer service by providing scientific assistance in answering questions
- Prepare new projects and research initiatives
- MD degree with a keen interest in human genetics / genomics. Certification as a clinical geneticist is a plus.
- First author of publications in the field of human genetics in international, peer-reviewed journals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with physicians, scientists, engineers, and patients
- Experience with NCBI, dbSNP, PubMed, genome browsers, bioinformatics and GWAS is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer
- Small but highly motivated team
- Fantastic office environment
- Free lunch
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- Possibility of teleworking
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday and vacation schedule
In addition to joining a talented team of doers, you'll benefit from our awesome office space, free lunches and drinks, two teleworking days, and an on-site bike repair service. Most importantly, you'll get to solve problems that will save people's lives.