This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Evaluation Associate Basel Switzerland,
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company.
- People at our company appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact.
- Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- For our highly skilled headquartered Global Medical Affairs Department, which is part of our Research Group, we are currently looking for a Clinical Evaluation Associate.
- In this role you will be involved in the overall continuous improvement activities including document and process gap analysis, ensuring compliance with changing regulations, maintaining and updating of relevant SOP s, templates, documents and archives.
- With your excellent communication skills, your systematic, structured, efficient and goal-oriented working style you will be part of our company s success story.
- Writing of Clinical Evaluation Plans and Reports according to current European Medical Device Regulations
- Reviewing, structuring and revising existing Medical Device Clinical Evaluation Documents(Life Cycle Management)
- Systematic literature searches in appropriate data bases and documentation
- Proactive cooperation with Product Management and Development and other internal departments within the company to ensure smooth clinical evaluation process of medical devices
- Developing and reviewing Post Market Clinical Follow-up (PMCF) strategies
- Participating in Risk Management assessments and Post market surveillance (PMS)
- PhD in a Bio-Scientific or Medical discipline incl. professional experience in systematic literature searching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Previous experience in Medical device or Dental industry
- Previous experience in Medical device clinical investigation design and biostatistics is an advantage
- You are a communicative team player and as well a structured and goal-oriented person
- It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality.
- Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move.
Find a Job Find Candidates