- National and international customer support (clinics, patients)
- Technical support of neurostimulation studies
- Customer- and product-specific data analysis
- Support of workshops, training's, conventions incl. product presentations
- Support of market development, product improvement and preparation of technical documentation
- Degree (university, FH) in electrical engineering, medical engineering, physics, or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English language
- Responsible, systematic and structured work style
- Communicative personality, positive and friendly appearance
- Team player, flexibility and willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,013.28.
- We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.