Clinical Education Manager BSW,Education Solutions EMEA - Belgium, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Clinical Education Manager BSW, Education Solutions EMEA is accountable for 3 key priorities:
- EMEA wide coordination for in-depth platform training on the BSW platform, both for new hire training as existing Clinical & Non Clinical teams.
- On-boarding and continuous training of an EMEA network of Field Sales Trainers for BSW platforms
- Acceleration field readiness for new product launches across EMEA (launch excellence), in close partnership with the BSW EMEA Franchise team.
In conjunction with Sales Learning & Development Manager, principle duties and responsibilities of the Clinical Education Manager BSW, Education Solutions EMEA
- New hire training: Ensure measurable and effective delivery of new hire training (clinical and non-clinical) across the BSW customer segment.
- Lead content development and training delivery for BSW, online and face-to-face as needed
- Existing Clinical & Non Clinical Field training: Deploy the BSW competency-based training pathway through continuous updates of the learning activities as well as ensuring a relevant certification database
- Existing Clinical & Non Clinical Field training: Ensure up to date learning activities that improve Sales Force competitiveness (continuous learning & re-certification)
- Field Sales Trainer: deliver train-the-trainer courses to drive trainer excellence through continuous education and connectivity of the Field Sales Trainer
- The candidate will support the EMEA region, partner with the EMEA Marketing Organization, local platform champions as well as geography sales and marketing managers in local training initiatives, when possible.
- The candidate will manage faculty relationships to ensure best in class training courses as well as manage faculty contracts
- The candidate will plan and control the budget of the training courses
- The candidate will continuously measure and analyze results to suggest and implement improvements in the training pathway
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum 3 years of Medical Device Sales experience or relevant clinical experience
- Clinical BSW knowledge and experience is a must
- Successful experience in BSW product environment, preferably customer facing lab experience
- Experience in training or coaching professionals
- Experience in faculty management, content development/management and Health Care Compliance is preferred
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization, to effectively implement business strategy
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Change agent – ability to work in an ever changing internal & external environment
- Influencing skills – ability to lead change through influence
- Intellectual awareness – genuine interest in the field of Electrophysiology & a desire to stay up to speed with new practices & technologies
- Enthusiasm – high energy individual who wants to work in a fast paced environment & can inspire through actions
- Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge and Understanding of Legal and Health Care Compliance policies
- This position requires flexibility and willingness to travel frequently (60% of time)!
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.